I am honoured to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Alisha.
First of all thank you so much Alisha
that you nominated me. This really means a lot to me.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer recognition for bloggers who inspires positivity and joy.
Rules for the award :-
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so that others can find them.
- Put the award logo.
- List the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog post.
Questions I was asked with my answers :
What is the First Book that made you cry ?
Milk and Honey
What is your writing kryptonite ?
For me it used to be jumping genres i.e. I used to scrap a halfway done draft and strategy working on something new from a totally different genre just because I saw a new movie from a genre. But then I found my one true love- Horror.
Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly ?
Yes, he can !
If you could tell your younger self writing anything, what would it be ?
I always wants to write a love letter.
Describe how did you first get into Blogging ?
I always wants to write so in my childhood I always love to watch Vampire Diaries so what happens in there daily life they just write out there heart out so I always have inner thoughts to penned it down and I started writing up all thoughts in my diaries later on WordPress and Blogging made it Social media to do storytelling.
How do you want to improve yourself in the next year ?
To be more kind to needy people and wants to try to be more happy to write my heart out.
What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that ?
Academics – I failed ! but in my college life I’m rolling high
Tell me about your proudest achievement ?
To made my family smile and crack jokes to everyone else to be Happy always
What do you do in your spare time ?
Marvel muvies, street walks and overthinking high
How do you have fun ?
By anything, But mostly bringing my cousin homes and goin’ for adventures
What is your favorite food, colour and TV series ?
Food – Rajma Rice
Colour – White – It gives you a hope
TV series – Always Vampire Diaries
My Nominees are :
Everyone of you
My Questions for the Nominees are :
- What is the first book that made you cry?
- What is your writing Kryptonite?
- Do you think someone could be a writer if they don’t feel emotions strongly?
- If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
- Describe how did you first get into blogging?
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What do you do in your spare time?
- How do you have fun?
- What is your favourite food, colour and TV series ?
Hope you all have fun answering them! Thanks for reading my post!